So what do you say about that photo? It really does cry out for your thousand words.
- No hoverhand over any hemisphere.
- “Producer! Subvoit this. Title it Revenge of the Nerds.”
- I want this. For our next generation.
- Make the mustache great again.
- “How did we get so far from our fields?”
- Remember when dude short-shorts were in style and it never crossed anyone’s mind that they’re a bit too personal?
- [An effort-paragraph about the metaphysics of our destiny.]
- No try-hard gym muscles and the chicks had a lovely bush.
- Just a sweet pic. The other 996 words have melted into bliss.
- This is who we are.
- The one on the left looks good. Yes, I’m talking about the girl.
- Pure vigor.
- From politics and war, to mathematics and philosophy, to art and poetry… [photo] … to slave, to guerilla fighter, to politics and war.
- Feminists envy those two.
- Eye on the prize, Mr. President, eye on the prize.
- “Ouch, time traveler from 2020. We can party but we are also good at war. Just like you, my Yankee bro, we already cleared a continent once. We can do it again. We just need a leader.”
- The drinks at waist level, yup.
- Open thread.