The late Lawrence Auster, an anglophile, used to call the UK “the dead isle.” But he stressed that his metaphor allows for a rebirth. Author Francis Meyrick summarizes his own seven predictions thusly:
In “The Coming European Civil War(s)”, we continue to steadily predict:
1) the inevitable -quiet- rise of armed paramilitary ‘neighborhood defense’ patriot-Nationalist forces, organised under a common ideological umbrella, but carefully dispersed in anti-infiltration local cell structures. We suggest that an organisation numbering in the mere hundreds, can fundamentally change the course of History.
2) The possibility of a [N.Z.] type mosque attack is growing, and won’t really surprise anybody.
3) the likelihood of vicious, depraved, MUSLIM (not ‘Asian’) child rape gang members (not ‘grooming gang misguided gentlemen’) getting summarily shot on British streets – much to the hysterical dismay of meckering so-called ‘Liberal’ (ha!) do-gooders.
4) the accelerating procurement of conventional weaponry from Eastern Europe, especially the Balkans
5) the likelihood that CNC computer-mill weapon manufacturing will become a more and more potent factor. We are not talking one-shot plastic death traps, but aluminum & polymer battle ready fire arms. For academic research reasons, I have built several myself, and hurled hundreds of rounds down range. The technology works, and potentially may contribute to the rearmament of Europe.
6) British Intelligence services will ramp up their already feverish surveillance of Social Media, and Patriots just as quickly will VPN their way around that.
7) Christians will increasingly split into two broad groupings. The first will be passive, abhor violence, and will be followers of what we may term “Jesus-meek-and-mild”. The second group of Christians however will be grimly realistic, based, and much more in favor of the exhortation found in Nehemiah 6:16
“Join your section, and pick up your trowel and sword.”